Private Parts are Private


I have body parts that everyone sees.  Everyone sees my face and hands all the time.  I use my face and hands to communicate.  I communicate when I talk.  I communicate when I smile or frown or use other facial expressions.  I use my hands and arms for many things.  I write, operate my games, draw, put on my clothes and do many other things every day with my hands.  When I wear shorts, people can see my legs also.

Some body parts are only for certain places.  I only take off my shirt at the pool.  Otherwise, people don’t see my chest.  Girls never show their chests.  

I have body parts that are only for me or my doctor to see.  My penis and butt are private body parts.  I never show these in public.  I use my penis and butt to go to the bathroom.  As my body matures, I enjoy touching my penis as well.  But I can ONLY do these things in the bathroom and my bedroom when no one else is there.

Sometimes I think it would be funny to show other people my private body parts.  But this is rude.  It is also illegal.  If I show my private parts in public, I could get in a lot of trouble.  I will definitely lose privileges, like electronics, at home.  But I may also be suspended from school, which means I would not be allowed to go to school or classes until my punishment was up.  If the police are called, my parents and I would have to talk to the police officers and even a judge to find out if I would need more punishment.

Friends might tell me this would be funny to do.  But people like that are not my friends, because they really know that I could get into big trouble.  People who would cause me to get into trouble are bullies who are not my friends.

I will try to remember that private parts are for private areas only.  I will not show my penis or butt at school or in any public areas ever. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Not That Sorry for You

Bullying and Me

It's All In Your Mind