Gym Clothes

Sometimes when I have gym I need to change my clothes.

When I change clothes, I stay by my locker while I change.  If I need to pee, I pee after I change.

Before gym I stand beside my locker or sit on the nearest open bench and take off my shoes, pants and shirt.  Then I put on my gym shorts and shirt.  Then I put my gym shoes on.  I put my regular clothes in my locker.  If I need to pee, I can go now.  Then I go out into the gym. 

I never walk around in my underwear.  I never show off my private parts.  I change quickly so I'm not late to gym.

After gym, I go to my gym locker.  I take off my gym shoes, shirt and shorts and put them in my locker.  I put on my regular pants, shirt and shoes.  If I need to pee, I can go now.

I change quickly so I'm not late to class.  I go out to my next class.

I never show off my private parts.  If anyone tells me to, I tell them "That's rude."  And then I tell Kim or a teacher what that person said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'm Just Not That Sorry for You

Bullying and Me

It's All In Your Mind